Glalie smogon RS
Glalie SM Smogon Strategy Pokede
- Overview. Mega Glalie is a potent wallbreaker thanks to its powerful Refrigerate-boosted STAB moves, solid offensive stats, and near-unresisted coverage between its Ice- and Ground-type attacks. Mega Glalie is also an excellent user of Spikes, as its ability to break past entry hazard removers such as Golbat, Silvally-Steel, and Dhelmise as well as threaten Xatu allows it to easily set them up.
- Usually goes first. 30% chance to make the target flinch. Hits 2-5 times in one turn. 100% chance to lower the foe (s) Speed by 1. 30% chance to make the target flinch. Lowers the foe (s) Defense by 1. For 5 turns, special damage to allies is halved. The last move the target used replaces this one
- Overview. Glalie finds a niche for itself in Battle Spot Singles with two very important traits in its ability Moody and access to Sheer Cold, an OHKO move no type is immune to. Glalie is able to effectively take advantage of Moody to gain boosts to all of its stats, making it faster, bulkier, more evasive, and more powerful
- Classification: Height: Weight: Capture Rate: Base Egg Steps: Face Pokémon: 4'11 1.5m: 565.5lbs 256.5kg: 75: 5,12
- If Sandstorm is active, this Pokemon's evasiveness is 1.25x; immunity to Sandstorm. This Pokemon has its non-volatile status condition cured when it switches out. At 1/3 or less of its max HP, this Pokemon's Grass-type attacks have 1.5x power. This Pokemon cannot be forced to switch out by another Pokemon's attack or item
Glalie has a body made of rock, which it hardens with an armor of ice. This Pokémon has the ability to freeze moisture in the atmosphere into any shape it desires. Alpha Sapphire: Glalie has the ability to freely control ice. For example, it can instantly freeze its prey solid Wailord is one of the best Pokemon in ADV NU. Offensively, it can pressure many traditional checks to Water-types like Roselia, Dewgong, and opposing Wailord with its great coverage and power. Defensively, it handles many prominent metagame threats such as special Flareon, Huntail, and Chimecho. Although Wailord's Speed tier isn't amazing, with. 565.5lbs. 256.5kg. 75. 5,120. Abilities: Inner Focus - Ice Body - Moody (Hidden Ability) Inner Focus: This Pokémon will not flinch. Does not prevent flinching with Focus Punch. Also prevents stats from being lowered by the ability Intimidate. Ice Body: HP is restored by 1/16th of maximum HP when its hailing 4 HP. 252 SpA. 252 Spe. This set is best used as a late-game sweeper, hopefully once the opponent's Fire-, Poison-, and Fire-types have been sufficiently weakened. The idea is simply to get Bellossom in, set up Sunny Day, and pummel the foe with Solar Beam and Hidden Power Fire. Sleep Powder is Bellossom's ace in the hole, allowing it to safely.
Glalie SS Smogon Strategy Pokede
Camerupt, with its unique Fire / Ground Typing, walls Electric-Types quite effectively. With the massive EV investment in SpD, even a Zapdos with 383 SpA (the highest of any Electric-Type) only manages to do 24% - 28% with Hidden Power Ice or Grass. Timid Raikou's unboosted Crunch only hits for 23% - 25%, making Camerupt one of the best Calm Mind Raikou counters in the game Glalie is an astounding Special Sweeper. It was designed to take down the opponent's team with high-damaging special attacks. Life Orb boosts the power of Glalie's damaging moves by 1.3x but it then loses 1/10 its max HP immediately after the attack. With Ice Body, if hail is active Glalie heals 1/16 of its max hp each turn; immunity to hail Glalie is a wonderful Physical Sweeper. It is meant to take down the opponent's team with brute physical power. Life Orb boosts the power of Glalie's damaging moves by 1.3x but it then loses 1/10 its max HP immediately after the attack. With Ice Body, if hail is active Glalie heals 1/16 of its max hp each turn; immunity to hail Moves. Psyshock is Gardevoir's main STAB move, allowing it to hit threats such as Salazzle, Dragalge, and Venusaur.Moonblast is Gardevoir's secondary STAB move, which is a much safer move to spam and hits threats such as Flygon.Will-O-Wisp cripples offensive Steel-types like Metagross and Escavalier, which are often an opponent's only solid Gardevoir switch-ins, while Trick hinders bulkier.
Swellow has access to Scrappy Boomburst, and coupled with its incredible Speed and decent Special Attack stat, makes Swellow one of the most troublesome Pokemon for offensive teams to deal with. Additionally, it naturally outspeeds very fast Pokemon such as Virizion, Salazzle, and Noivern, all of which pose an issue to offensive teams Sapphire. ALTARIA sings in a gorgeous soprano. Its wings are like cotton clouds. This POKéMON catches updrafts with its buoyant wings and soars way up into the wild blue yonder. Emerald. It hums in a beautiful soprano voice. It flies among white clouds in the blue sky. It launches intensely hot fireballs from its mouth . MARILL's oil-filled tail acts much like a life preserver. If you see just its tail bobbing on the water's surface, it's a sure indication that this POKéMON is diving beneath the water to feed on aquatic plants. Sapphire. When fishing for food at the edge of a fast-running stream, MARILL wraps its tail around the trunk of a tree
Glalie XY Smogon Strategy Pokede
- Sets up a hazard on the opposing side of the field, damaging each opposing Pokemon that switches in, unless it is a Flying-type Pokemon or has the Levitate Ability
- Rain Dish. If Rain Dance is active, this Pokemon heals 1/16 of its max HP each turn. Swift Swim. If Rain Dance is active, this Pokemon's Speed is doubled. UUBL. HP. 80. Atk. 70
- Glalie is a wonderful Physical Sweeper. This moveset attempts to take down the opponent's team with brute physical power. Life Orb boosts the power of Glalie's damaging moves by 1.3x but it then loses 1/10 its max HP immediately after the attack. With Ice Body, if hail is active Glalie heals 1/16 of its max hp each turn; immunity to hail
- On every night of a full moon, they come out to play. When dawn arrives, the tired CLEFAIRY go to sleep nestled up against each other in deep and quiet mountains. Its adorable appearance makes it popular as a pet. However, it is rare and difficult to find. With its magical and cute appeal, it has many admirers
- Choice Specs will increase the damage of Glalie's special moves by 1.5x but will lock you into the first move you pick. Life Orb boosts the power of Glalie's damaging moves by 1.3x but it then loses 1/10 its max HP immediately after the attack. With Ice Body, if hail is active Glalie heals 1/16 of its max hp each turn; immunity to hail
- This Pokédex is for Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed & LeafGreen. If you're looking for the Sword & Shield, Check out Delcatty Pokémon Sword & Shield data. DELCATTY prefers to live an unfettered existence in which it can do as it pleases at its own pace. Because this POKéMON eats and sleeps whenever it decides, its daily routines are.
- Scyther possesses a solid base 105 Speed tier, outspeeding all but a few Pokemon in the tier. Defensively, Scyther can pivot into Ground-, Fighting-, and Grass-type moves because of the lack of damage those moves inflict upon Scyther. However, Scyther's 4x weakness to Stealth Rock really stops it from switching in a lot without good entry.
Glalie - #362 - Serebii
- Biology. Glalie is a spherical Pokémon that consists of a black rock core covered by ice. The icy covering has several holes and spaces across this Pokémon's body. Blue eyes an
- Snorunt is a small, black Pokémon with an ovoid body. It has circular, light blue eyes, wide teeth, and spherical hands and feet that lack digits. It is covered with a yellow cloak that gives it a triangular outline. The coat is rimmed with an orange stripe and has three orange diamond markings on the back
- Freeze-Dry (move) From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. 20 (max. 32) Not a TM, TR, HM, or Move Tutor move. An appealing move that can be used repeatedly without boring the audience. Freeze-Dry (Japanese: フリーズドライ Freeze-Dry) is a damage-dealing Ice-type move introduced in Generation VI
Grass RS Smogon Strategy Pokede
- Sheer Cold (move) From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. 5 (max. 8) Not a TM, TR, HM, or Move Tutor move. Earn +15 if all the Pokémon choose the same Judge. Badly startles all Pokémon that successfully showed their appeal. Sheer Cold (Japanese: ぜったいれいど Absolute Zero) is an Ice-type one-hit knockout move.
- User sleeps 2 turns and restores HP and status. Der Kopf bzw. https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Smogon. Steelix can easily switch into Normal- and Flying-type.
- Wailord RS Smogon Strategy Pokede
Bellossom RS Smogon Strategy Pokede
- Camerupt RS Smogon Strategy Pokede
- Glalie (SM) Hohou's Home Competitive Moveset
- Glalie (SS) Hohou's Home Competitive Moveset
- Gardevoir SM Smogon Strategy Pokede